Erfahrungen von Zetec und MS mit Zündung?

Antworten
Bowarrior

Erfahrungen von Zetec und MS mit Zündung?

Beitrag von Bowarrior »

Hallo,

ich suche jemanden, der einen Zetec 2.0 mit MS betreibt. Gibt es da jemanden? :roll:

Gruß
Bo
MS1 mit V3 board
MSnS-extra code 029k
Stand alone ECU mit Wasted Spark
Engine: Ford Zetec 2.0 16V NGC
Innovate LC1 wide band

Reduce to the max!
enzo
Beitrag von enzo »

in den erfolgsstorys von msefi.com gefunden
Name: Kevin Wood

Vehicle: 2000 Westfield SEIW Kit car

Engine: 1994 2.0 Litre Ford Zetec E 16V with 11:1 compression, ported head and Raceline RL200 cams

Injection: Pair of 45mm Jenvey DCOE pattern throttle bodies fitted with Bosch 0280150804 32.5 lb/hr low-z injectors from Volvo B23T. Facet red top fuel pump feeding swirl pot in engine bay then FSE injection pump providing
pressure. 3 bar Manifold referenced FPR. Tech Edge 1.5 WB-O2 driving dash display and MegaSquirt O<sub>2</sub> input.

Ignition: Ford flywheel trigger, EDIS4 module driving Zetec coil pack. MegasquirtnEDIS firmware controlling ignition advance.

Description: I originally fitted a pair of Weber 45DCOE carbs and a GEMS ignition-only system when I built the car. The car performed reasonably well but the driveability and fuel consumption were not spectacular. A couple of expensive visits to a rolling road improved matters but not by much, prompting me to upgrade to a system I could easily tinker with myself, hopefully without needing a rolling road. Being an electronics engineer come software developer Megasquirt looked perfect. Having got it on the road I'm very pleased with it. Megasquirt has the flyback circuit modification and an
extra output from X5 for cooling fan control. Firmware loosely based on MSnEDIS version 2 with additions for the flyback, fan control and a crude fuel cut rev limiter.
Bowarrior

Beitrag von Bowarrior »

Danke Enzo,
MS1 mit V3 board
MSnS-extra code 029k
Stand alone ECU mit Wasted Spark
Engine: Ford Zetec 2.0 16V NGC
Innovate LC1 wide band

Reduce to the max!
Antworten